From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 3, Im on a roll

Here I go posting for 3 days straight, I'm pretty proud of myself!

As for my list on the other hand, I am not so proud, I am still 31 things short :( And the website is being wonky AGAIN. I will be going to my parents tomorrow and finish it there, they have a quicker connection than I do here. So You will have to wait just one more day before it's revealed!!!

So today was soooooooooooo long, Abigail was unbelievably cranky all day, she just cried and screamed, nothing made her happy. So needless to say I am once again exhausted. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Nicole, if u are reading, I am going to Aylmer tomorrow if u want to see Abigail :) Maybe I can come by for a visit!!

I think I will retire for the night as I am ready for sleep. Hopefully I will have more to say tomorrow!!!

Once again, Goodnight all

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment