From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a great long week-end

Hope evryone enjoyed turkey day as much as I did!!! I got to have 2 turkey dinners, I think I might still be full!!!

Okay, onto my 101 list, first I will post the things I have completed and then I will post about 2 things that are in progress!!

#24 Alphabetize my movies DONE

I took me about an hour as I have almost 300 movies, yikes......

#28 Learn to shoot a gun DONE

Saturday up at the camp with Jason's family, I learned to successfully load, shoot and disarm a 22. Oh and I even hit the target!!!

Alright here are 2 things that are in full progress

#1 Read 10 new books

Here are the 10 books I have chosen to read, they are new as I bought them and they have just been collecting dust here, so what better time to read them:

My Booky Wook by Rusell Brand
Love Janis by Laura Joplin
Always a Bridesmaid by Whitney Lyles
The Petty Details of so and so's Life by Camilla Gibb
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Red, White and Drunk All Over by Natalie Maclean
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
Queenpin by Magan Abbott
Nevermind the Goldbergs by Matthue Roth

# 20 Use my Wii Fit for a whole month

Day 1 was today, I did 30 minutes!!!!

And so far that's it, I think I am making pretty good progress!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you you accomplished some tasks...
    I will have to check out some of those books on your list, I am almost done my book for book club and I am always looking for new ideas!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the sound of some of those books too!! Congrats on crossing so many things off your list in one weekend, Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah same here with the books! Lemme know if one or all are worth it!! :o) Oh and Good job on the list !!!

    ReplyDelete