Alright so as you see, I have not made a post since February......Alot has happened since then, well nothing overly exciting but......Let's start with the most important thing:
1. Today is day 14 with no smoking for me :) ( I had 2 slip ups during this period) But I am confidant that this is it folks, no more smoking!!!!!!! However, I do have concerns about this...I haven't slept in 2 nights now due to the fact that I am having trouble breathing...Is this normal???
2. Abigail has grown sooooo much since my last post, she walks, talks and is the sweetest thing ever! She is on her 9th ear infection since her 1st bday, so finally the doctor got her on the list to see a specialist at CHEO!!! Hopefully this will be the end of the infection. Poor kid!!!
3. I recently attended one of my best friend's (and fellow Blogger: Life as I know it) wedding on saturday, what a beautiful wedding!!!!
4. I will be starting weightwatchers after the long weekend!!! My goal is to lose 30 lbs before My cousin's (and BFF) wedding next July, as I am in the wedding!!! Not onyl for that reason do I want to lose the weight but it is one of the main reasons!!!
5. This summer ha been soooooo busy that I can't even begin to tell you about it, lets just say I am so happy that I no longer have busy weekends! I can finally relax and enjoy some much need R&R and family time! september is just around the corner, so that means Parc Oméga, here we come! it also mean s my 3 year wedding anniversary is coming up. And shortly after September comes November, the month where I turn the BIG 3-0, wowza!!!!! Crazy!!!!!
All right, since Im at work, I will keep this semi-short. I am still slowly working on my 101 list and hope to accomplish a lot more now that I have more free time! I also plan to start posting regularily again. Hope you enjoyed the brief update, see you all soon!!!!