From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 28, 2010

#71

As I said earlier this week I am attempting my 10 new recipes, the first was the turkey kielbasa soup (gross). Last night I made a homestyle country meatloaf with ground turkey instead of beef, sooooo yummy. I will post the recipe later tonight if I have time. Today I made pulled pork in the crock (also new recipe) I hope its as yummy as it smells ( will post recipe if it is ). So far that makes 3 out of 10.

Today has been a long day filled with cooking and cleaning, we have Jason's granny and Aunt coming for dinner, so in case the pulled pork doesn't turn out I also made a double batch of homemade chilli :) I have been craving chilli for some reason, maybe it's the fall weather, but it is such a great comfort food in my opinion!!! I am looking forward to a good night's sleep, the hubby leaves tomorrow after school for the hunt, hope he gets lucky on the first day and brings us home a big monster buck for the freezer!!! Then I can really get cooking!!!! I am going to the halloween party this saturday and am really looking forward to some me time and of course some beers, lol....What's a bday party without a few pints right!!!! Anyhoot, I'm off for now, and I will try and get those recipes posted later or tomorrow!! Have a good evening all.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good Halloween!
    Oh the joys of hunting...I'm glad that our camp is only 5 mins from home so Ricky is always back and forth and not gone overnight!
    What will Miss Abigail be for Halloween??

    ReplyDelete