From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 2

So here I ma posting on my blog for the 2nd day :) Once I post my list of 101 in 1001 I can check this off of it!!!

Today was a long one, Abby was up at 6 after barely sleeping all night so we were both exhausted. It had to be today for her to be this crabby, we went to have hers and our pictures taken. My cousin Jessica agreed to do them for us, she rented a studio and everything. It was her first studio shoot, it was a lot of fun and Abby was amazingly good and happy :) I thought for sure she was going to be crying or falling asleep, but she was all smiles!

It is now 9:30 and my list is still not complete as the website doesn't seem to be working well. So again I hope to have it completed tomorrow evening and posted here for anyone who is reading this silly thing to see! I think I will call it a night now as I am exhausted. Goodnight fellow bloggers :)

Mandy :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world (aka the blogosphere)! It looks great so far & blogspot is a great host to start with! If you want to really get rolling you should add "create a Twitter account" on your list ;-) you can network with a lot of other supportive moms & bloggers all over.

    Anyway just a suggestion from one blogger to another hehe keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete