From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hump day!!!!

I love these short weeks!!!! Especially when you have fun things in store for the weekend!!! I am really looking forward to the car rally, I didn't go in it last year but this year should be a great time!!! Grandpa Lonnie and Grand-maman Anne will be watching Abby all day and evening so Jason and I can both enjoy ourselves!!!

I have already accomplished quite a bit today, I did my Wii Fit for 30 minutes this morning, went for a walk with Abby, and my spaghetti sauce is simmering away on the stove!! But I must say I am tired now, lol.....I am hoping the little lady will go for a nap soon so I can relax for a bit!

Stacy and Jill, I saw your comments and if you are interested in borrowing books once I have read them feel free! I also have many others you may enjoy, I think I have about 250 books on my shelf so just let me know! Hope to see you ladies at the car rally on saturday!

Speaking of which, I cannot for the life of me come up with any ideas for the theme, True Colours I believe. So I guess we won't be dressing up or anything. Oh well, it will still be fun!

Anyhoot, I am going to log off for now, I may post again later and let you all know if my sauce turned out, I am not very good at making spaghetti sauce I never like the way it tastes, hope this one's better than the others! Have a fantastic day,

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure we'll bump into ya's at the car rally - what time are you guys at? we are at 11:10 ish i think. As for the theme, totally understand - it wasn't the easiest thing to come up with - i like the simple themes in the past like halloween or orange or black....oh well - it will be interesting to see everyone's ideas!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete