From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 4, 2010

Another monday over!!!

I hate Monday's, I really really hate them. I fond them to be the longest day of the week. I had such a busy day yesterday cleaning the house that I didn't really have time to relax. But today my Lil baby surprised me and had a 3 hour nap, perfect time for mommy to catch up on some much needed Zs. I haven't been feeling the greatest this last week so I am completely wiped out. My hubby came home yesterday with a gift for me, he is sending me to the Brookestreet spa for a Mani/pedi/hot tub day!!!! I am SO looking forward to this!

So this weekend is Thanksgiving, I am very excited to have turkey, and lucky me I get to have it twice :) I will also get to check a few things off my list this week, as we speak I am attempting to quit smoking, wish me luck!! Also, on Saturday we are heading up to Jason's Aunt's camp with the fam damily, they are having a skeet shooting competition, so I will learn to shoot a gun as well!!! Oh and I will have posted in my blog for a whole week!!! So 3 things all at once, well definitely 2, I'm not sure how the quitting smoking will go.....

I also heard from my cousin today, the one who did our photos last week, she said the pics turned out amazing, so I cant wait to see them!!

Anyways, I think I am going to hit the sack and read for awhile, goodnight all,

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment