From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A few changes

Hope everyone is doing well!!! I am completely wiped out myself, if only my daughter would sleep 1 whole night, ahhh now that would be heaven :)

Okay so here are some changes I have made to my 101 list, as well as things completed. I'll start with the tasks I have completed,

#37 Host a dinner party for 6

Saturday (Oct. 23) I hosted a fancy fondue party for 6 people plus myself. It was a success and a lot of fun too.

#71 Try 10 new recipes in 2 months

I started this today, I made a kielbasa & lentil soup, It was soooooo gross I am not even going to share the recipe, haha. So 1 down 9 to go. Tomorrow I will be a trying a turkey meatloaf recipe, Thursday crock-pot pulled pork sandwiches. I will keep you posted :)

Onto changes made to the list:

#2 Go vegetarian for 1 month has now been changed to Go vegetarian for 1 week

#96 Finish reading the TruBlood series and return to friend has been changed to finish the Harry Potter books. I really can' get into the TruBlood series, I got as far as the 3rd book and I am just not into them. So I will return them to my friend now.

For now that's it for changes and completed tasks. Hope to knock a few more off the list in the upcoming weeks. Hope everyone has a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment