From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Woohoo

#7 Create a blog and post in it for 1 week

CHECK!!!!!

Wow, it feels good to say I have now actually begun to check things off my 101 list!!! And I actually enjoyed creating and writing in my blog an I may just have to keep it up, however I may not be a daily blogger, we shall see!!! Anyways I am just happy to have been able to complete something off my list!!

Onto other things now, as I was saying earlier, my baby didn't sleep much last night, so I was up most of the night and decided to start reading those 10 new books I have to read from my list, lol.... So I have many many books on my shelf of which many are unread. So I decided to start Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, this book was first published in 1847. I'm off to a slow start in it, but I am confidant that it will turn out to be a great book, I mean it is considered to be an all time classic right? I will keep you posted!

Well, I think that's all for me folks, I may be back tomorrow! Good night :)

1 comment:

  1. I had to read that book in college womens lit. : ) Oh the memories.

    ReplyDelete