From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

HELP!!!!

So I am going to a halloween party next weekend and want to dress up...However I don't own a costume, I was thinking of going as an 80's aerobics instructor or something from the 80's, this is where I need the help. I am looking to get stuff cheap or borrowed, does anyone have any ideas of where to shop or have anything I can borrow? Please let me know, I would like to get this together asap!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty basic costume if you are doing an aerobics instructor...you really just need stretchy pants, a long t-shirt, a sweat band, maybe some leg warmers (which you can get at the dollar store)...tease your hair a bit...oh and make sure its neon and flashy!
    Check out Value Villages and second hand stores for cheap stuff! Great stuff there.

    ReplyDelete