From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 8, 2010

TAG I guess I am it now, lol

I am still not sure how to tag others in my blog but I'll try. Here are Stacy's questions, with my answers of course:

1. What is your favorite thing to cook?

- Anything in the crockpot, it is so easy and always turns out perfect :)

2. What is your favorite TV show and why?

- Roseanne, because it was the only show on tv that a normal family could relate to, it was as real as real can get for a sitcom.

3. If you had a $10,000 shopping spree to anywhere, where would you pick and why?

- Probably H&M in mtl, cause they have awesome stuff


4. What song are you likely to sing at karaoke in a bar?

-Um, none as I have major stage fright


5. If you could take any kind of class, what would you take and why...ie. Dance/Art/Photography?

- Dance, I have always wanted to.


6. What is one thing that you couldn't live without and why?

- My blankie, lol. It's my safety net


7. What is your favorite season and why?

-Fall, I love the brisk air, the leaves oh and it's my birthday :)


8. What is your favorite color and why?

- Black, cause it's slimming and it goes with everyhing

Okay, now it's my turn, I tag:


And here are my questions:

1. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
2. What is your favorite recipe?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to for a day what or who would it be, and why?
4. If you won 1 million dollars int he lottery how would you spend it?
5. What is your favorite book, and why?
6. If you could be granted 1 wish, what would it be and why?
7. Where is your favorite place to be and why?
8. What would be your ultimate date night with your significant other?

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy - thanks for the answers...I like how you also have a blankie...I have had mine since I was a baby and cannot give it up...it was actually my crib comforter and now the batting is all bunched into one corner but I still drag it everywhere I go. I have to have it hung around my neck when I sleep....Ricky hates it and I told him that I will get rid of the blankie if we ever get married....maybe it will be a little pressure for us to get married...haha...we will have a big fire and burn the blankie...hahaha but I doubt that will ever happen (the wedding I mean) LOL
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete