From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 7, 2010

TGIT, thank god it's Thursday!!!!

Thursday, means the week is almost done!!!!!! I am quite looking forward to getting out of town on saturday for the night!!! Should be a great time with the whole Wiggin's clan!!!!!

Alright, so I see Lindsay tagged me in this question thingy on her blog, I am not sure how to tag people but here are the answer's to her questions:

1. If you were stuck on a desert island, what 4 items would you bring with you?

- Toothbrush
- Deodorant
- Water
- Lots of non-parishable foods



2. What is your favorite thing to do when you have nothing to do?

- Read

3. What is your best asset?

- My ability to listen

4. What is your favorite restaurant and why?

- Lonestar, I love the food and the service is great

5. What do you prefer, fancy night out on the town or movie/chips at home?

- Both are nice at the appropriate time!!

6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

- Ireland

7. What is the number 1 thing on your Christmas list this year?

- For Abigail to have a great first Xmas!!!

8. What is your favorite holiday (which holiday and why) activity?

- Duh, Christmas. And no specific activity, I love it all, the Christmas specials on t.v., the food, the family, the tree, everything about it makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment