Alright so as you see, I have not made a post since February......Alot has happened since then, well nothing overly exciting but......Let's start with the most important thing:
1. Today is day 14 with no smoking for me :) ( I had 2 slip ups during this period) But I am confidant that this is it folks, no more smoking!!!!!!! However, I do have concerns about this...I haven't slept in 2 nights now due to the fact that I am having trouble breathing...Is this normal???
2. Abigail has grown sooooo much since my last post, she walks, talks and is the sweetest thing ever! She is on her 9th ear infection since her 1st bday, so finally the doctor got her on the list to see a specialist at CHEO!!! Hopefully this will be the end of the infection. Poor kid!!!
3. I recently attended one of my best friend's (and fellow Blogger: Life as I know it) wedding on saturday, what a beautiful wedding!!!!
4. I will be starting weightwatchers after the long weekend!!! My goal is to lose 30 lbs before My cousin's (and BFF) wedding next July, as I am in the wedding!!! Not onyl for that reason do I want to lose the weight but it is one of the main reasons!!!
5. This summer ha been soooooo busy that I can't even begin to tell you about it, lets just say I am so happy that I no longer have busy weekends! I can finally relax and enjoy some much need R&R and family time! september is just around the corner, so that means Parc Oméga, here we come! it also mean s my 3 year wedding anniversary is coming up. And shortly after September comes November, the month where I turn the BIG 3-0, wowza!!!!! Crazy!!!!!
All right, since Im at work, I will keep this semi-short. I am still slowly working on my 101 list and hope to accomplish a lot more now that I have more free time! I also plan to start posting regularily again. Hope you enjoyed the brief update, see you all soon!!!!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
First things first, my baby girl turns 1 this friday, how crazy is that.......I cannot believe how fast it goes. It seems like yesterday she was born, and here we are having her first birthday party on saturday :) With Abigail turning 1, this means I have to return to work. I go back on Valentine's day, not only do I already hate this holiday, but now I really hate it, lol.....I keep trying to think of ways to not have to go back to work, but unfortunately, I have to. With that being said, I'' move onto the progress of my 101 list.
#1 Read 10 new books (progress)
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult (DONE)
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult (DONE)
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (DONE)
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (DONE)
Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
The Pact by Jodi Picoult
Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
'Scuse me While I kiss the Sky Jimi Hendrix: Voodoo Child by: David Henderson
Life by Keith Richards
#14 26 movies starting with a different letter of the alphabet
B: The Bounty Hunter
C: Crazy Heart
F: Fubar 2
G: Going the Distance
I: Inglorious Basterd's
L:Life as we Know it
P: Pirate Radio
S: Sex and the City 2
W: Winter's Bone
45. Take my daughter to see her great grandma in Barry's Bay (She has moved back to Ottawa, but I will take my daughter to meet her there instead) DONE december 28th.
63. Buy a new wardrobe for work DONE wednesday feb. 9th
71. Find 10 new recipes and try them out over the period of 2 months (see below) ** I need to prolong this as I have been slacking on the recipe front.** will keep u posted
1. Turkey Kielbasa soup (Gross)
2. Turkey Meatloaf ( Quite yummy)
3. Crock-pot Pulled Pork ( Sooooo Good)
4. Swiss Steak ( Unfortunately it needed to be cooked longer, the veggies were too crunchy, but otherwise good)
5. Fettuccine a la Carbonara ( To Die For)
6. Chicken Parmigiana ( Again to die for)
7. Chicken Kiev ( Better than M&M's)
8. Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
9. Cheesy Italian Meatball Casserole (Done, not as good as I thought)
98. Learn to drive a ski-doo DONE saturday Feb. 5th at Lonnie's farm
I will try and post this weekend about Abby's party, but can make no guarantees as we are super crazy busy with Jason's Mom on sunday for her 50th bday. I am going to try and be more faithful with my postings when I return to work, as I will have my lunches free to do what I please. Until next time, hope veryone has a great end of week and even better weekend :)