From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

...

Okay so I have to restart one of my tasks. I forget the number off the top of my head but it's the Wii Fit one. I had done it for 4 days straight then the weekend happened. I didn't sleep much friday night so I didn't do it saturday then sunday was a complete write off and I didn't even do it yesterday. So in order to complete the task of doing it for 1 month straight I have to start from day 1 again. I am hoping to start this again today, as long as Abby has a nap. I will keep you posted on my new progress once I begin the task again. Wish me luck.

I also need to modify another task, the one where I go vegetarian for a month. I will have to change it to a week, after a lot of research I realized that I will not be able to go a whole month without meat. It will be more expensive, and less variety. I figure 1 week is more than enough for this task.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea about switching the vegetarian for a week rather than a month - I wouldn't have a problem I don't think, but it does get costly...it's costly just like dieting...
    Good luck and check out Lindsay's blog for some vegetarian ideas - cuz she is doing this also this week!

    ReplyDelete