From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 15, 2010

It's been some time......

Hope everyone is doing well! I am doing okay, Abby has been acting u quite a bit lately, with not sleeping her nights or napping, changed form formula to milk, and having temper tantrums, it has been a super long hunting season for me, since Jason was gone 4 weekends. Needless to say, I am wiped out. Which is why I haven't been blogging much or attempting any tasks on my list :( I am hoping to find that motivation again!!!!

So again I have decided to one of my tasks, the one where I have to read 10 new books. I think it was # 1....

Here is the OLD list:

My Booky Wook by Rusell Brand
Love Janis by Laura Joplin
Always a Bridesmaid by Whitney Lyles
The Petty Details of so and so's Life by Camilla Gibb
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Red, White and Drunk All Over by Natalie Maclean
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
Queenpin by Magan Abbott
Nevermind the Goldbergs by Matthue Roth

And here is the start to my NEW list:

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult (DONE)
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (DONE)
Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
The Pact by Jodi Picoult

There are 3 more but haven't gotten them yet. The reason I changed books was because I read The Tenth circle this weekend and absolutely loved it. I loved the way it was written. So my mom who is a big fan of the author lent me a bunch more of her books, which made me change the list since I just love the style of writing so much. I will still read the books from the old list, just not right away!!!!

Anyways, I will hopefully be back tomorrow with the recipes I promised the last time I blogged, as well as the 7 other new recipes I have to make before Dec. 28th, to complete yet another task :) Have a good night all!!!

~M~

2 comments:

  1. I just finished Handle with Care and it was really good - I think I have the Pact and I think I have Nineteen Minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yep, you inspired me! :o) So Thanks is in order here! :o) We should get together! That would be awesome! How long do you have left on you mat leave? We're in the same boat...my daughter doesn't sleep much either.... heh :o/ so lack of sleep and motivation, I understand!! Hey, doesn't mean we ain't gonna accomplish our lists!! :o)

    ReplyDelete