RE #71 Try 10 new recipes in 2 months
I started this task on October 28th, so I still have time to complete but so far here are the recipes I have tried:
1. Turkey Kielbasa soup (Gross)
2. Turkey Meatloaf ( Quite yummy)
3. Crock-pot Pulled Pork ( Sooooo Good)
4. Swiss Steak ( Unfortunately it needed to be cooked longer, the veggies were too crunchy, but otherwise good)
5. Fettuccine a la Carbonara ( To Die For)
6. Chicken Parmigiana ( Again to die for)
7. Chicken Kiev ( Better than M&M's)
Here are my 3 other recipes to make before my deadline of Dec. 28th:
8. Fried Chicken with Creamy Gravy
9. Cheesy Italian Meatball Casserole
10. I haven't found one yet, I'll keep you posted
If anyone would like a recipe let me know and I will send it to you, I think it would be too long to type them all out in a post.
On another note, I found a daycare for Abigail!!! We went to meet the lady in Aylmer tonight at her home, awesome lady, clean home and Abby took to her right away, I have a great feeling about her! So next week Abby will start a slow integration into daycare, as I have to start paying her as of next week to keep my spot with her, since she is also subsidized, what great luck I had there!!
Hope everyone enjoyed the post and hope to be posting again soon. Cheers to all,