From Flab to Fab!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Did things today I never thought I would :)

For those who don't know me very well, I was never a fan of blogs. However today I decided to create one, I can't promise anything from it, but I hope I may catch the interest of some people.

The other thing I did today that I never thought I was really into is the day zero project ( I think that's what it's called), it's the 101 things in 1001 days to accomplish that is. I am working on my list tonight and hope to complete it by tomorrow. Then once I figure out how to use this blog I would like to share my list with you and post about the things I have completed.

I don't have much to say tonight as it is getting late and my baby wakes up fairy early in the morning so I best get some sleep.

One last thing one of the things on my list was to create a blog (check) and faithfully post on it everyday for a week, lets see how well I do. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment